Skinny Vanilla Cupcake with Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Filling………They sure don’t look Skinny, but they are 🙂 This is my FAVORITE Dessert!! I love eating them warm out of the oven so that the inside literally melts in your mouth…….So Yummy! Check out the optional icing and decorate this low cal, low fat and low point dessert!!
Skinny Vanilla Cupcake with Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup filling
Weight Watcher 4 points plus ~ Calories 158 ~ Fat 5.5 g ~ Carbs 25 g ~ Fiber 1.2 g ~ Protein 2.5 g
- 18.25 oz Pillsbury Classic White Moist Supreme Cake Mix
- 6 oz fat free vanilla Chobani yogurt
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2 large egg whites
- 24 Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Trader Joe's) Remove the paper backing
- Trader Joe's sugar, chocolate & coffee bean grinder (in seasoning section of TJ's)
- ***************Optional Topping (NOT included in nutrition)**************
- Melt 6 pieces from a bar of Green & Black's organic dark chocolate 72% & 2 tbs of creamy peanut butter in microwave for approximately 30 to 45 seconds. In a separate bowl add some light cool whip and fold in some of the peanut butter/chocolate mixture. Put a heaping teaspoon of the cool whip mixture on top of the cupcake and use a spoon to drizzle some of the remaining peanut butter and chocolate mixture on top. Add 1/2 of the Trader Joe's dark peanut butter cup on top for a beautiful cupcake 🙂 ENJOY!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cupcake tins with foil liner. Using electric beater; combine all ingredients above EXCEPT the peanut butter cups for 2 minutes. Using a teaspoon fill the prepared foil liners with a "dab" of cake mixture to cover the bottom of liner. Then, add the peanut butter cups upside down so the wider side is facing the bottom of cupcake liner. Fill the liners with remainder of cake mix so that the liners are 2/3 full. Garnish top of cupcakes with a few "grinds" of the Trader Joe's sugar,chocolate and coffee bean mixture
- Makes approximately 24 cupcakes
- Bake for 27-30 minutes
Sheena\'s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com