Mango Season is my favorite season! I always buy too many and need to find ways to utilize them. These Mango Angel Cupcakes are definitely on my “continue to bake” list since they are delicious & are low on WW points and calories. Enjoy these light & fluffy cupcakes…..
36 Servings. Nutrition per cupcake: Weight Watchers Points + 1 ~ Calories 54.1 ~ Total Fat 0.0 g ~ Carbs 12.6 g ~ Fiber 0.2 g ~ Protein 0.7 g
- 16 oz box of Angel Food Cake (I used Betty Crocker)
- 2 large ripe mangos; mashed
- 1 cup of water
- Pre Heat oven to 375 and prepare 36 cupcake tin compartments with baking liners.
- With a electric mixer; mix water & mangos for 2 minutes until well combined
- Add the box of Angel Food Cake Mix; mix for 30 seconds on low & 60 seconds on medium
- bake 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes
- Cool & Enjoy!
- ***If you are making several batches: refrigerate batter while waiting for the previous batch to cook
Sheena\'s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com